1. You can make use of a “blank ink pad” with no ink, and pour a little bit salad oil on it; you can take the pattern side to dip a small amount of salad oil every time you use the seal, and it’s convenient for dewaxing as well as protecting the brass head.
2. You can pour at an appropriate place after a wax block or wax stick is heated and melted, affix the seal on the wax, and wait for five seconds approximately for it to cool down, and then take the seal up.
3. As for the sealing wax pattern after finishing affixing, if you would like to highlight the pattern, use an “oil-based pen” with any color you desire to make it more conspicuous or the “sealing wax cream” to rub on the pattern.
Preservation Method of the Wax Seal:
1. If there is no need to use the wax seal, you can keep it in a carton, so that it can be kept dry, its chance of oxidization due to the contact with air for a long period of time can be decreased, and the collision which leads to the damage can be avoided.
2. The “material” of the head of the wax seal is of “brass;” it will oxidize gradually owing to contacting the air, it’s a natural process, and the head of the seal can still be used.